Η Φωτό Μου
Όνομα:

I am kind of a social butterfly. I enjoy romance and candlelight anythings. When alone, I like to build cabins out of blankets, pillows, couch cushions, and anything else deemed appropriate for the particular desired architecture. I often dream of running and hiding from the police or organized criminals out to get me. I rather enjoy these dreams, so I'm not sure what all that means. . . if anything. I hated to be the seeker when at play, and always felt secure in my speed and ability to get away if found. Sometimes I'd hide in obvious spots, positioned with the best escape routes. Options of returning to base were always preferred. But I digress.

Κυριακή, Σεπτεμβρίου 26, 2004

Return from Hiatus

As most of you know. I was on a hiatus all summer long. Now that the autumn season is here, I have returned. I can now tell you where I have been. I was on a secret mission with my friends hunting a giant lizzard. I have our vicory photo posted at my freelance warrior webpage.

Click here to see

5 Comments:

Blogger chad was marco said...

P.S. Good thing you didn't come over and play cards last night!

Looked at oddly because i'm laughing,
The Assistant Manager, WSYF

Dear Wolfman,

Good Word! I was out last weekend spelunking through the midnight caves of Nigeria. Sure, I saw a few monsters and demons, but I came upon something down in the drenched depths that I KNEW you would find adrenaline worthy. It seems the Giant Lizard had been raped by a gang of zombies a few years back and their spawn is down in those depths rotting away peace and goodness from the world's core. I'll meet you at your house tonight around 7:30 (or i'll call by 8:00 at least) and we'll set out tomorrow by heading towards our secret base in New Hampshire.

Applying for your help
Duncan Headstealer (the other one in the sunglasses)

27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2004 στις 10:36 π.μ.  
Blogger chad was marco said...

Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από έναν διαχειριστή ιστολογίου.

27 Σεπτεμβρίου 2004 στις 10:46 π.μ.  
Blogger ClickNathan said...

Actually, as you both were wearing sunglasses and it was pretty dark in those caves, I can't imagine that either of you, in a court of law, could verify that the sexual act including party of the first part (Giant Lizard) and said party of the second part (host of zombies) could be misconstrued as anything except concentual fornication for pleasure or at least the procreation of a super race of evil demons, who will most likely wear Misfits t-shirts and pledge their soul to Led Zepellin 3.

Acting on behalf of the fine line between good and evil,

Gillian Gustalv
Comma Wrangler.

29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2004 στις 7:57 π.μ.  
Blogger ClickNathan said...

Actually, Gillian was just me, Nathan. I'm so sorry.

29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2004 στις 7:58 π.μ.  
Blogger ClickNathan said...

Wolfman,

Perhaps you could persecute a couple of graduate students, in a cruel twist of fate that would appropriately display both your love of the arts and your hatred for those beneath you.

Dare I say,

Your pal

4 Οκτωβρίου 2004 στις 1:39 μ.μ.  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home