Η Φωτό Μου
Όνομα:

I am kind of a social butterfly. I enjoy romance and candlelight anythings. When alone, I like to build cabins out of blankets, pillows, couch cushions, and anything else deemed appropriate for the particular desired architecture. I often dream of running and hiding from the police or organized criminals out to get me. I rather enjoy these dreams, so I'm not sure what all that means. . . if anything. I hated to be the seeker when at play, and always felt secure in my speed and ability to get away if found. Sometimes I'd hide in obvious spots, positioned with the best escape routes. Options of returning to base were always preferred. But I digress.

Τρίτη, Οκτωβρίου 19, 2004

A Message for my Friends and Followers

A friend of mine recently discovered that his views of life are all wrong.
He had been reaching for understanding when if fact this is uncomprehensible, and not to mention... Imposible!
I told him that rather focusing on the infinate of possibilities, try looking at what can be seen and appreciated.
He laughed at me and said, "Then I would be living the same as a chimpanzee. You would have me go back thousands of years in evolution?"
To which I rebuttled,
"You can see the light, but do not shine.
Like the moon you can only reflect that
Which is cast upon you.
Do not ponder this light, but
Embrace every living second of it
For it is ever present and ever changing
Like a river running
Be the rock amongst the waves of the ocean
Or a leaf carried in the swift current
Both are a part of this world
Falling in sinc with the way of nature
We are no different
We are not above, though we think
Primitive still we want to believe
Our seperation from life
Remember your physical body and
Accept pain with pleasure
Happiness and Sadness
The quicker you realize your emotions
Are all illusions,
The stronger you will become one
With everything outside of your mind
that is mentally intangable"

-Wolfmaster

2 Comments:

Blogger ClickNathan said...

Wow. That was friggin' beautiful. Much like you appear to be, whilest nude in the snow and confronting the naked woman of your desire.

That's the thing about you, Wolfman, the world doesn't realize that while you are a fighter and a lover, you also have such technical prowess when it comes to the Internet. Sheesh.

20 Οκτωβρίου 2004 στις 10:31 π.μ.  
Blogger ClickNathan said...

It seems this Roland, presumably of Gilead, doth stutter.

22 Οκτωβρίου 2004 στις 9:37 π.μ.  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home