Η Φωτό Μου
Όνομα:

I am kind of a social butterfly. I enjoy romance and candlelight anythings. When alone, I like to build cabins out of blankets, pillows, couch cushions, and anything else deemed appropriate for the particular desired architecture. I often dream of running and hiding from the police or organized criminals out to get me. I rather enjoy these dreams, so I'm not sure what all that means. . . if anything. I hated to be the seeker when at play, and always felt secure in my speed and ability to get away if found. Sometimes I'd hide in obvious spots, positioned with the best escape routes. Options of returning to base were always preferred. But I digress.

Πέμπτη, Ιανουαρίου 06, 2005

Quotes From Hard Times

Sometimes I wish I was transported to another world as a wind goddess then I remember how much of an ass kicker I am in this world.

I get really offended and pissed off when I am driving and the passenger puts on his seatbelt.

I tell people not to lock their doors if I am staying in their house. It is unnecessary and offensive to take such precautions when I am in the house, there will be no problems.

It’s the blade, that’s everything.

Without nightmares you can’t practice at night;
have nightmares, embrace them learn from them beat them.

It may be that you belong 6 feet under.

People who say that they don’t want to think should not be alive.

I am on the verge of death.